how do you explain your condition to people you know?

General discussion of male pelvic pain
otherwiseread
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

how do you explain your condition to people you know?

Post by otherwiseread » Tue May 08, 2007 6:01 pm

i mean close friends, coworkers, friends of friends, dates, your boss, etc.. This has always been the biggest problem for me. Sometimes I dont feel we...login to view the rest of this post

OK, too lazy to change my signature, but my sympoms have improved significantly, some went away competely. Old sig below.

Age: 27 | Onset Age: 23 | Symptoms: differ from year to year, anal/buttocks pain(especially when moving around/walking), burning when pee every once in a while, muscle tightness after peeing, sometimes but rarely burning after,, but no urgency , i pee about 4-5 times a day. Stomach bloating, hard to pass gas, occasional sharp pain in right side lower abs.

Helped By: alcohol(maybe i am wrong about this one,, helps some symtoms, possibly makes other symptoms worse), water, Beer always cures urethra pains/burning.
| Worsened By: showers, defecation, massage?, stress, winter, early spring, Snapple diet iced tea?.

Makes no difference: sitting(try putting something under back legs of your chair to tilt it slightly), masturbation(2-3 times a day usually),(update, now down to 1-2 times a day), used to ride bike without a seat on for 4 hours some days 3-4 days a week- no problem, spicy foods - no problem, 3-4 cups of black tea a day- no problem

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login