baths and sitz baths

General discussion of male pelvic pain
otherwiseread
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

baths and sitz baths

Post by otherwiseread » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:42 pm

i tried taking baths a couple of times, but right after I get out of the bath and for the next hour or so I feel worse than usual , but after that I f...login to view the rest of this post

OK, too lazy to change my signature, but my sympoms have improved significantly, some went away competely. Old sig below.

Age: 27 | Onset Age: 23 | Symptoms: differ from year to year, anal/buttocks pain(especially when moving around/walking), burning when pee every once in a while, muscle tightness after peeing, sometimes but rarely burning after,, but no urgency , i pee about 4-5 times a day. Stomach bloating, hard to pass gas, occasional sharp pain in right side lower abs.

Helped By: alcohol(maybe i am wrong about this one,, helps some symtoms, possibly makes other symptoms worse), water, Beer always cures urethra pains/burning.
| Worsened By: showers, defecation, massage?, stress, winter, early spring, Snapple diet iced tea?.

Makes no difference: sitting(try putting something under back legs of your chair to tilt it slightly), masturbation(2-3 times a day usually),(update, now down to 1-2 times a day), used to ride bike without a seat on for 4 hours some days 3-4 days a week- no problem, spicy foods - no problem, 3-4 cups of black tea a day- no problem

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login