Torn discs?

General discussion of male pelvic pain
BG0013
Experienced
Experienced

Torn discs?

Post by BG0013 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:03 am

I went to see a pm doctor in NYC last month. I brought copies of my MRI's with me, and he said I had a couple of torn discs (this is the first doctor ...login to view the rest of this post
Age 21.. | Symptoms: Extreme discomfort in bladder, and lower abdomen.. To the point that I can't sit still, and sleep, can't do anything.. The only that will help is getting into the bath... Urinary frequency, Urinary hesitancy, sometimes taking a few minutes to get just a little bit out.. Sometimes lower back pain when I lay down at night.. Never have the golf ball feeling everybody talks about, and never have a problem sitting down.. Helps: Hot baths, Xanax (but makes me extremely tired), stretching (it seems like only sometimes), pain killers (ex: Percocet, but if I take them, they end up making me worse the next days following, probably due to the urinary retention they cause).. Makes worse: Stress is the main main thing, caffeine and spicy foods too, but not really a whole whole lot.. only a moderate amount..

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login