Question about Opiate medications

General discussion of male pelvic pain
BG0013
Experienced
Experienced

Question about Opiate medications

Post by BG0013 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:52 am

Hi. Has anybody on here been to the point where the pain got so consistantly bad that they had to turn to opiods rather than only using the valium or ...login to view the rest of this post
Age 21.. | Symptoms: Extreme discomfort in bladder, and lower abdomen.. To the point that I can't sit still, and sleep, can't do anything.. The only that will help is getting into the bath... Urinary frequency, Urinary hesitancy, sometimes taking a few minutes to get just a little bit out.. Sometimes lower back pain when I lay down at night.. Never have the golf ball feeling everybody talks about, and never have a problem sitting down.. Helps: Hot baths, Xanax (but makes me extremely tired), stretching (it seems like only sometimes), pain killers (ex: Percocet, but if I take them, they end up making me worse the next days following, probably due to the urinary retention they cause).. Makes worse: Stress is the main main thing, caffeine and spicy foods too, but not really a whole whole lot.. only a moderate amount..

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login