PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
carld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Wise-Anderson Protocol: the videos!

Post by carld »

So excellent...

Perfect example for my clenching is when my kids are running at me as I sit on the couch so they can jump on me..Just before they land on me...I clench and guard my pelvic muscles with out trying...It just happens. So the guarded state kicks in...Very interesting. I'm 100% sure what Dr. wise talks about is me... :-D
I am not a medical doctor. Please fill out your signature (click here) ☼ ☼ My Starter List for new members
I encourage anxiety prone UCPPS people to consider L-Theanine
Age, 44 onset age 37 Feb 2006 Freq. need to urinate. Sensation of having to urinate soon after going. Perineum discomfort/burning/tightness, pubic area discomfort @ times,poor urine stream, post urine dripping/spray. All symptoms have improved with my protocol. At the worst I give it a 1 to 2 on irritation and discomfort and frequency. Helps: Elavil 5mg for anxiety and mast cell protection, (will only take it as needed) self internal PT as needed, stretching, walking, stairmaster cardio workout and light weights, reducing stress, moment to moment relaxation, deep breathing relaxation and using a Theracane. Makes worse: sitting for long periods, stress, over focusing on it. Currently 95%-98% recovered. Stay positive, relaxed and control your anxiety.