- This forum is for people who have (or who have had) chronic (>3months) pelvic PAIN only. It is a highly focussed forum. If you have never had pain but do have frequent urination and urgency, you may have Overactive Bladder (OAB), or other conditions, and you should look elsewhere for advice and discussion. OAB is seen as a different condition to prostatitis/IC/CP/CPPS/PM at this stage.
- Men with pain of shorter duration (<3 months) should be seeking the advice of their doctors, not consulting untrained strangers on a web forum. Pain in the groin may be very serious (e.g. prostate cancer) or any number of other conditions
- Messages from posters who do not or have not experienced genitourinary pelvic pain lasting at least 3 months will be removed without debate.
- Before posting, use the "Search" function to see if your question has already been asked and answered.
- The moderators reserve the right to summarily remove posting privileges from anyone whom we deem to be ineligible for inclusion in this discussion. Typically, these are men with chronic bacterial prostatitis, or men who are argumentative, disruptive or unable to read and comprehend answers given.
- YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS IN THIS FORUM. Your private messages and posts are our property and may be deleted or modified without debate or recourse.
- By participating in discussion at this website, you agree to these conditions.
New here? Please read before posting questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9557
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:18 pm
- Location: Please give your location so we can help better
Last edited by webslave on Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest