Phenazopyridine

Botox, neurontin etc
raunow

Phenazopyridine

Post by raunow » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:12 pm

I'm back. This time with pressure and pain around the bladder, urgency, stinging in the urethra, and sensations at the tip of the penis. This episode ...login to view the rest of this post
Age: 52 | Onset Age: 52 | New Symptoms: Urinary hesitancy, left frontal pain, left vericocele. Previous Symptoms: Clenching at voiding, sensation at the tip of the penis (this is the worst) specificaly a wet, cool feeling, sometimes with a sense of a b-b or piece of rice lodged in the end (there's nothing there!), urgency (occassionally), fullness in the perineum (even less frequently). | Helped By: Relaxing the pelvis, especially during voiding, self-massage, sitting to pee, heating pad in bed, heated car seats, short-distance running, light weight-lifting (as long as I'm very careful), staying organized and somehow active (if I can), plenty of sleep. Drugs: Atavan, very small amounts of alcohol. | Worsened By: Anxiety, anger, catastrophic thinking, despondency, spicey foods, too much alcohol, long sits, excessive sexual stimulation or too frequent ejaculation (more than every other day).

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login