Attention Coffee Drinkers (?Good News?)

Exclusion diets, allergies, avoidance etc
JoVoChicago
Experienced
Experienced

Attention Coffee Drinkers (?Good News?)

Post by JoVoChicago » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:47 pm

I met a Woman at my PT appointment who had to stop drinking Coffee due to her Pelvic Floor Dysfunction - but she says she can drink it again (in moder...login to view the rest of this post
Age:46 | Onset Age:42 (first occurence Age 17). | Symptoms: A belt of pain that wraps around my waist radiating down my groin & into testicles. Also: Radiating from hips down thighs, Urinary urgency even after voiding, lightning bolts of pain that shoot through my rectum, penis & perineum, muscle spasms in my bottocks, fear of sexual arousal or erection. | Helped By: Hot Water Therapy, RSA Breathing, Pacing more than sitting, Avoiding Negative People, Painting & Writing, Painkillers. | Worsened By: Wearing Pants, Anger, Panic, Depression, Stress, Vigorous Sex, Prolonged Sitting, Constipation, Abrupt Movements, Lifting/Carrying anything more than a Gallon of Milk, Forgetting to do the above things I'm helped by. *Ejaculation is a Mixed bag: It definitely relieves pressure & pain in my Abdomen (as well as a good emotional release) - But, causes bigtime burning in my penis & perineum for 10-45 minutes after.

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login