Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 am
- Forum: Pain Management Tx
- Topic: Pain Management Doctor in L.A./OC?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 845
I personally don't like Prager.... I do like Graf Radford at Cedars but he is a myofascial pain guy. Maybe he can recommend an actual pain management person. He's very smart.
- Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: CPPS questions (jman2013)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 157
- Do pain clinics take CPPS seriously?
- And about the wand, do you need to go to Wise to get the wand? Has anyone learn it on their own? Also will it work if you have cystitis?
- Anyone try DMSO in the bladder for CPPS? Did it help?
- Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 am
- Forum: Clinics, Therapists & Doctors
- Topic: Looking for a uro in LA area
- Replies: 9
- Views: 858
Zeitlan diagnosed me with CPPS ...although I think the bladder is an issue he seems to think more myofascial for the moment....anyone know a good CPPS or cystitis doctor who will do DMSO installations for CPPS people or scope the bladder....I'd like more definitive answer ....also he seemed really s...